iPrecisionMic has passed IEC 61672 NIST-tracable Class 1 testing at West Caldwell labs for acoustical and electrical specifications. This includes testing the performance of the Octave and 1/3 Octave filters. This certification is available to anyone who buys iPrecisionMic.
The specific certification includes:
- IEC 61672-1:2002 Class 1
- IEC 61260:1995 w.Am.1, 1/1 and 1/3 Oct. Band Class 0
- IEC 60804:2000 Type 1
- IEC 60651:1979 w.Am.1&2 Type 1
Here’s how to get your certificate:
- Buy iPrecisionMic from one of our dealers.
- Contact West Caldwell to set up calibration.
- Ship your Lightning-connector equipped iOS device and iPrecisionMic to West Caldwell.
- They will perform the certification, prepare the report and certificate, and ship the system back to you.
The cost for this service is $525.00.
To see the complete list of tests performed, see the full calibration report here.
When you receive your system, it will include the calibration label that may be applied directly to iPrecisionMic, so that the unit can be tracked and the certification verified.
In the USA, West Caldwell Calibration Laboratories is located at:
1575 State Route 96
Victor, New York 14564
You can contact our U.S. Office by phone
at (585) 586-3900 or by fax at (585) 586-4327
or contact us by e-mail
Technical Contact: Felix Christopher