Announcing the all-new iAudioInterface2. Designed from the ground up to work with all of the current Apple iOS products, iAI2 is the perfect companion to AudioTools, and the perfect stereo audio interface for all your iOS apps.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, and iPad (and Lightning connector devices with the Apple adapter), iAudioInterface2 has these major features:
- 48V Phantom-powered XLR microphone input, with up to 50dB of gain**
- Balanced line input for transfer function measurements
- Balanced line output for signal generation
- Toslink digital audio output, mirrors line out at full level, also supports Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 and DTS ES 6.1 test signals (optional in AudioTools)
- Internal li-ion battery, draws no power from your device
- When charging with the included universal power external adapter, also charges your attached iOS device, including iPad.
- Digital audio link to iOS device for lowest noise, and best quality. Uses our own A/D converters and DAC with precision USB audio clock recovery.
iAI2 is the perfect companion for AudioTools and the Transfer Function module, and also works with many iOS audio Apps, including Garageband, Skype, SignalScope, Mulit-Track Recorder, and more. Note that Apple does not support any dock mics with the phone app.
Compare our iTestMic with iAudioInterface2.
**Microphone is not included with iAudioInterface2
Price: $499.99 US Price Shipping status: Now shipping from stock -- order here